Rating Solution Language files Not visible

Oct 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Hi,

I downloaded the HighLightMOSS.wsp 15.10.2009 and used the instructions to install it (since I have MOSS 2007)

Now in central administration ->Site Settings -> Collection Features. I could activate (but can not because of prerequisite dependicies)

• Document Rating
  • Document Rating Review Workflow
  • Document Rating Search Webpart

Now in central administration ->Site Settings -> Site Features. I could activate (but can not because of prerequisite dependicies)

• Blog Rating
  • Document Rating Moderators

I tried the stsadm –o copyappbincontent option suggested but nothing.

I really like to use this cewl extension but don't know on.

please help. thx

Oct 16, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Hi,

I'm writing in this discussion because I'm having the same problem, I downloaded and installed the HighLightMOSS.wsp just like the manual says but I've already looked for it everywhere and I can't find this feature, and it must be activated before the others.

Please, can someone help us?

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Hi,

This is an application feature so you won't find it in the site collection features nor in the site features...You have to go to the application tab of the CA, select the application of your choice (the one that contains your site collections) and activate the feature.

Best Regards

Oct 19, 2009 at 7:41 AM
Edited Oct 19, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Thank you for the hint!

After some searching with with knowledge it is else where I finally found it under

Central Administration ->

Application Management ->

SharePoint Web Application Management  ->

•    Manage Web application features

have fun

Oct 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Thanks!

Now it's all clear for me and it's working perfectelly in my site, thank you for the hint, nice complement.