This project is read-only.

Column Manager missing minus.gif

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM

Hiya, nice feature but the solution file fails to deploy the required image for javascript collpase/expand.

The resource is missing from the solution and manifest doesn't include any TemplateFiles.

Aug 17, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I have upgraded this solution to include the missing image files, updated the manifest and modified ColumnManager.aspx to use correctly named paths.

Changes are:

- Add IMAGES\ColumnManager and include missing images (minu.gif, plus.gif) which already exist in 12\TEMPLATE\IMAGES\.

- Update manifest.xml and add the following to <TemplateFiles> section.

<TemplateFile Location="IMAGES\ColumnManager\plus.gif" />
  <TemplateFile Location="IMAGES\ColumnManager\minus.gif" />

- Modify ColumnManager.aspx and replace all bad paths to images.

i.e. images/ListManager/  =  IMAGES/ColumnManager/

Repackage and run stsadm -o upgradesolution.

Happy to provide complete solution to anyoen who wants it.

Sep 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hi,

This is really a great solution and thanx for sharing it. I have a problem in updating the feature (SPFormDesigner). I have installed the SPToolbasket solution (August 9 release). Now i want to change the SPFormdesigner feature to the one that works without content types. I tried instaliing the other feature but it gives me an error saying the feature folder is already present. I would be very thankful, if u can recommend me the proper way to do this. Is it possible to upgrade a Feature in a solution without going to code? If not, than how do i rename this feature (preferable without coding).

Many thanks in Advance.

Sep 7, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Hi,

These solutions aren't combinable. You can only install one of them or you have to amend the basket solution and update the designer part with the files of the designer solution without the content types.

Best Regards